Sunday 22 October 2017

Its been three years...

2014
I have completed my Degree in Architecture.






2015
Started working to gain experience to further my studies.




Go on vacation with my mother and aunties to Shanghai.



For the first time I stepped on glass and overlook the beautiful scenery of Shanghai.




2016
Further study my Masters Degree in Taylors University.




Had a trip to Terengganu and Penang with classmates.


Turtle Alley, Terengganu

Abandoned Shop Houses, Penang

Went to Sepang Gold Cost with my parents before further studies.





2017

Malacca trip with my mother.


Longkang Siham

Mamee Musuem

Malacca River

This is the toughest year where I struggle too much in my Architectural Design Thesis and Dissertation. This should be the final year for my architectural studio, which I hope I can graduate with my classmates. 



Although I have fun throughout this two years, meet new people who eventually become my friends. However, I still missed those who accompanied me in my Degree life.



*this is a summary of what happened when I am gone for 3 years. There are tears and laughter in the hard times. I would like to say thank you to my parents and the loved ones for staying by my side all these time.


No comments:

Post a Comment