Sunday 14 August 2011

Time flies

In a flash, it has been a month
Our relationship has evolved into a stranger
You go back to your GIRL FRIEND
I got back my freedom to make friends
What a happy ending right?


I became stronger and tougher
I believe that I can face my problems without YOU
Perhaps I've made a correct decision to LEAVE


I would like to say THANK YOU
You make me realise that I shouldn't be that SIMPLE
Through you, I know what is the meaning of LOVE
L= lie
O= omen
V= vanish
E= end 

Lie is the omen of the vanishing LOVE and it comes to an end.


You are the one who turns me into the NEW me.
I am now brave enough to fight back people's words


Thanks for EVERYTHING. I've grown up.
I dare not trust the word

FOREVER
because there hides a word OVER in it.

It reminds me
Everything will come to an end.


OH ya~
You don't deserve me as what people said.

I deserve a better MAN. :)

1 comment:

  1. “L”代表Listen(倾听)“O​”代表Obligate(感恩)“V”代表Valued(尊重)​“E”代表Excuse(宽恕)我们都想要一份长久的爱,所以要​永远学会-倾听对方,感谢对方,尊重对方,宽恕对方。

    ReplyDelete