Monday 11 June 2012

Lucky me

No girl believes she's beautiful until a guy comes along and makes her feel like she is ♥




well said :)




When I was young

I wondered why no boy that come after me

then I realise that I wasn't pretty
and I may not be the type of girl that boys want

I don't put on make up

and neither good in fahion

I have no confidence
I have no faith

until I met someone
he made me believe that I am special

I feel so proud to be with him
I feel like I am the luckiest girl

no matter how annoying I am

When I'm sad
he will try his best to make me smile again

no matter how childish I am
when I'm happy
he will always be there to laugh with me like insane

no matter how naughty I am
he will always act in concert with me
whereby he will be much more naughtier than me

teeheee :)

I'm so in love with you

Thanks for giving me your time and concern

I'll try my very best to be a good girl
to make you feel proud
to have me

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 




No comments:

Post a Comment