Friday 22 June 2012

We're one big family!

We are Architecture students
and I am proud to be in this family
;)
Not big nor small
19 of us
ngam ngam hou!

Lets have a look at our FAMILY PORTRAIT

The formal one

and the informal one

and the one we observe Juniors' presentation

well
please don't blame me for so many pictures
we're just trying to capture
ALL the AWESOME moment when we're all together
:D

Now let me introduce my beloved FAMILY members (my GANG)
;P


11 of us
hohohoho!!

Neal- big bro
Xian Hao- 2nd big bro
Zuoo Yinn- 3rd big bro
Hang- 4th big bro
Ning Wei- 5th big bro
KO- 6th big bro
Kin Jun- 7th big bro

Ai Sha- big sis
Carmen- 2nd big sis
Mei Yin- 3rd big sis
Me- youngest

as usual :)
we have the same hobby
TAKING PICTURES

le me with Ning Wei

we took this photo during the ice breaking program
and became famous 
because of this
LOL

we 4 girls
with a photoboomer John!

we 4 girls AGAIN :D

We are all FASTASTIC baby ;)
wooohooooo!

our crazy studio life starts again
more crazy things and photos are coming soon

STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment